domingo, 18 de julho de 2010

AfroBrazil EP - Feedbacks


Parrish Wintersmith - Eletronicamagazine.com
Simmons to Sync. LOVE it!!!

Spiritual Blessings
Love this new AFROBRAZIL Stuff! Guys you do always top music. QUERO FALAR is Awesome, can’t stop playing and dance! SIMMONS TO SYNC is another afro journey we really love. Great tracks form Dj Rico & Haldo also. In our bag foir entire summer 2010.

Joey Silverio - Distant People
Tasty business from Grooveland ! Some really great influences on this ep, DJ Rico - Musica (Brazil Groove) is my fav, so subtle but does the job right !

Demarkus Lewis
Yes I like this release. Have been playing it and will continue to rock it .. Great job.

Peter Shallmin - Kolonki Rec
I like the AfroBrazil EP. Its perfect combination of grooves.DJ Rico's track is my favorite one, and Haldo too of course.

SoulBasics
A good selection of tracks each with their own style. DJ Rico and Haldo smashed it for me with some excellent deep house grooves, not sure which of these 2 I like the best! Well done to all involved, Grooveland are yet again setting the place on the scene!

DJ Cherokee
This EP oozes smooth! Lovin DJ Rico's Musica (Brazil Groove) especially! Great work!

DJ Kik Univers DJ
Some tracks will be playlisted in my radio show on Groove Session! Full support!

Davidson Ospina
Fantastic tracks on here! will support this for sure on my the Summer gigs on the beach!

DJ Pope
Hott EP love the Simmons To Sync, Angola and Musica will be in rotaton.

Henri Kohn
Wicked EP manos! Feeling all tracks! hard to choose a favorite.
Azee Project Feat Selma do Coco - Quero Falar (Original Mix) will be on my new compilation,but i also love the others.

Bobi Club FM
This release is simply amazing ! Every single track is definitely straight to my set box...Perfect for the summer time.

Antonio Ocasio
I like the fact that musically there is something for everyone. I especially dig and can't wait to play Trancemicsoul's - Simmons to Sync. Minimal yet full of life which tells a story. This song really moves me.

Fabio Genito
Nice melt!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário