segunda-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2009

::: EARLY DJ REACTIONS :::

Richard Earnshaw (Duffnote/One51/Guess)
Guy Robin mix for me. Very nice track!

Robert Owens
Very nice vibes, thanks Grooveland Music.

Nick Moss - Groove Assassin (Soul Heaven/Nitegrooves/Deep Haven/Camio)
The Guy Robin Mix is Slammin !! Also like the Hernan mix too. Quality package ! Full support from me!

John Jones (Hed Kandi/Stereo Sushi)
I love these track! Guy robin Mix is absolutely bang on! This kids just gets better and better. Also feelin love for the Hernan Cronner Mix.

DJ Rork (Stalwart)
Guy Robin for me. It's my kinda jam. Good work, full support!

Mikkel Wendelboe (Soulmagic Recordings)
Powerful soulful release. We are supporting the Orig and the Hernan Cronner Remix

Graham Sahara (Seamless Rec)
I think Guy robins is an excellent musical track, i will try it out.

Marlon D (Underground Collective)
Real nice. I like Guy Robin's mix a lot. Dope!

Fabio Genito (Vega Rec)
This is very nice ! Limestone Vocal Mix and Douglas Marques Classic Remix to me.

Joey Silvero - Distant People (Distorted Rec)
This is right up my avenue, Original Mix has some great drive to it, the Limestone Remix is very cool. Guy Robins mix is my fav here killer remix!

Ezel (Yoruba/Ocha)
WOOOFF!! im listening to the Guy Robin remix and i had to get my Roller Blades on and start doing some Back Skating baby!!!! A+ Grooveland!


Peter Shallmin (Kolonki Rec)
Guy Robin's mix for me. Although Hernan Cronner's clubby touch sounds nice!

Antonio Ocasio (Tribalwinds Rec)
I'm diggin' the Douglas Marques Classic Remix.

SoulBasics (Seamless/Kode)
An awesome release from Grooveland with great soulful vocals from Jonathan Houston. Very hard to pick a favourite from this strong package but Guy Robin and Hernan Cronner's remixes are certainly doing it for us.

Paul Wiltshire - MuSol (Barcoda/ReelGroove)
Outstanding track, lovin the original mix.Its gone straight into my record box ready for the next gig.

Rafael Moraes - Nomumbah (Yoruba Rec)
Nice pack! very soulful, feeling the original!

Phil Hooton (Rapture Trax)
Very nice. I will play for sure.

Henri Kohn (Clubstar/Conya)
Beautiful, original and limestone vocal for me.

Sy Sez - AphroDisiax (Soul Heaven)
Brilliant work, the smooth vocals of Johnathan Houston are complimented by a cool groove and a bubbling bass line from Matthew Bandy! Also Guy Robin kills it again with another first class remix. Will be getting alot of airplay on my weekly show on Colourful Radio. Great package from Grooveland.

Charles Spencer (Loveslap)
I'm feeling it, especially the Hernan Cronner and Guy Robin mixes.

Andy Compton (Peng)
Amazing release!! Great remixes. Gonna be playing for long while Smile

Dalminjo (Papa Records)
This is a great package of mixes. Think I love them all, but Guy Robin's draw the longest straw because of some great chords!

Rob Hayes (Digital Circuit Rec)
Really like the package here, very high quality and great vibes.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário